Goals of the Danube Business Forum are:
- Promotion of the Danube Strategy and the impact on business and its implementation.
- Improving regional cooperation.
- Construction of a unique economic space in the Western Balkans.
- Promotion and affirmation of the value of the Western Balkans.
- Connecting people, ideas and markets. Sub regional cooperation.
- Vojvodina – region of economic, tourist and cultural potential.
- Danube Strategy – Positive Experiences and Expectations.
- Diplomacy in the service of economic integration and development of the Danube region.
- Clusters, strength and power of joint entrepreneurial activity.
- Promotion of a partnership project.
- Danube Strategy and Employment – Youth is the nicest we have. To be happy, one has to hire her.
- Business between profit and corporate responsibility.
- Cities and regions – institution building is a precondition for quality cooperation.
- Women entrepreneurship. “We have an idea, we need more support.”
- Small holdings, great opportunities.
- Competitiveness and sustainable development.
- New Public Administration and Future Projects.
- Regional strategy and youth. To leave or to stay?
- Regions, bridges of integrative processes. Projects, ideas and visions.
- Chambers of Commerce, service of modern economic diplomacy.
- Danube financial dialogue.
- Danube potentials. Transport and logistics.
- New technologies – a great chance for economic development.
- EU challenges and the future of the Western Balkans.
- Health, place and role in enhancing prosperity.
- Agoindustry, rural development, agrarian entrepreneurship.
- Tourism and culture, bridges that embellish the Region, connect and enrich people.
- Innovative entrepreneurship for women and young people.
- Media between objectivity, creative criticism and sensationalism.
- Regions, bridges of integrative processes. The Western Balkans is an example of positive change.
Privacy & Cookies Policy